Wednesday, 12 December 2012

SUBURBAN SOCCER MOM



































STARBUCKS-LEXUS-COACH-ZIPLOC-VITACOCO-BMW-KITCHENAID-NIKE-DIETCOKE-ADIDAS-NEWBLANACE-LYSOL-TRADERJOES-WHOLEFOODSMARKET-THECONTAINERSTORE-ANTHROPOLOGIE-GAP-TORYBURCH-NORDSTROM-MICHAELKORS-APPLE-MAYTAG-MARTHASTEWART-FOODNETWORK-DISNEY-DILLARDS-BARNES&NOBLE-VIKINGRANGE-HBO-GEICO-KRAFT-HYATT-TYCO-THENORTHFACE-TIMBERLAND-PINKBERRY-THECHEESECAKEFACTORY-POTTERYBARN-ABERCROMBIE&FITCH-OMEGA-WALGREENS-WILLIAMSSONOMA-FEBREZE-VITAMINSHOPPE-FIJIWATER-GNC-BAREFOOTCONTESSA-POLORALPHLAUREN-GOODHOUSEKEEPING. I don't know what it is, but I'm obsessed with upper middle class suburban America right now. It started with my soccer mom Canada Goose coat, but has lately gone into overdrive. All I want is a luxury SUV and a crazy suburban pile with an endless supply of Ziploc bags and antibacterial wipes. But with a dystopian edge, YEAH.

ART: America's Joyous Future - Erika Rothenberg, 1990
SNEAKERS: Nike x Supreme, New Balance, Adidas (next lev ugly)
CLOTHING: DIY T-shirts, archive Raf Simons, archive Helmut Lang, Adidas, Canada Goose
ACCESSORIES: Akomplice baseball cap, Oliver Peoples & Prada sunglasses, Prada bag

11 comments:

  1. you do suburban soccer mum really well, esp liking the vita coco look although not gonna lie that is probably the least convincing of all 3. all you need now is a pushchair containing a Nigerian baby (currently starring in this season's Gucci childrenswear campaign) and U WILL B COMPLETE.

    also, your parish hall t-shirt is amazing, I hope you ordered 7 (at least one in XS/S because I would actually buy one from you - I think fuckyeahhapsical needs to hear about these, but also have some SENSIBLE pricing (r u listening...?!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see tumblr has gotten to you a bit. Is that a facial expression??

    Lovely tees btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin' good
    :) keep posting

    http://cactusfashion.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, i am living your suburban mom look, especially the "America's Joyous Future" t-shirt, i really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually curious as to what model of Adidas that is..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've buried those prada nylon bags deep in my closet hoping they will never see daylight but this post makes me want to use them again. I know this stereotype of the suburban mother very well and I love your spin on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need that parish hall t-shirt in my life!! :'-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a way hotter without those transparent glasses. Loved the shorts outfit. Instant boner

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you get that parish hall t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^^Poptuckshop, its soccer mom, not mum. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hottest post to date.

    Peter, you sexy little fuck.

    ReplyDelete