Friday, 17 August 2012

F YEAH / NOW & THEN



My day took a particularly interesting turn this morning when I discovered the existence of FUCKYEAHHAPSICAL.TUMBLR.COM

EDIT - since i posted this, my #1 fan has posted something a little......disturbing. proceed to the FYEAH blog at your caution..

For those unfamiliar with Tumblr, fuckyeah---- blogs are a genre of fan-site normally created in dedication to someone famous. For example: fuckyeahlanadelrey.tumblr.com

They are not normally created for humble bloggers like myself.

But it turns out someone has made one dedicated to me. It may well be a piss-take, but at this point I'm not bothered because, well, IT'S LIKE THE BEST AND MOST SURREAL THING EVER. You have to check it out. Whoever is behind it (and I don't know who they are, BUT I SURE AS ANYTHING WANT TO FIND OUT) has employed some SERIOUS Photoshop skills. It's genuinely impressive. There's an animated GIF of my face spinning around on a polygon, among other things. Stuff that took time and effort. Honestly, I can't get over it. LOVE

I feel like I need to give something back to the internet in return. So without further ado...

2012:



Entering the

V
O
I
D

/////TIMEMACHINE.jpg

2011
2010
2009
2008
2007


2006:



SCHOOL 6TH FORM PHOTO. WHAT THE...................

You may find it hard to believe, but I was not taking any prescription meds at this point. SRSLY.

WAT A MUG:



THIS IS WHY I NOW HAVE A PATHOLOGICAL AVERSION TO HAIR. AND ANY SORT OF TAILORED CLOTHING. AND TIES. AND COLOURS.

9 comments:

  1. everything just became very surreal. The blog the mug just too much to deal with

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would fuck you now and then

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! i wonder who and where they are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever did the fuck yeah for you sure looks like it was done when he or she was high on METH or SPEED. LOL. It's beautiful, I would have love it too if someone did a version of my blog, PROBABLYNOTGOINGTOEVERHAPPENINMYENTIRELIFETIMEEE... nice post btw.

    Regards

    Maurice - drblogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i laughed so hard
    this is so great !!! im jealous
    i want a bloted self spinning gif !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, the old photo- HOT.
    You looked en route to become a city-banker, with glossy locks, and a gleaming smile; WOULD.
    The tan is also a good thing. & the glow 'pon one's face. That smile looks sincere x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the intensity and the thoughtfulness that goes into your posts. Then all of a sudden, we get a post like this which made my L.O.L. The mug is awesome, it needs no explanation as this is a statement mug, it already does all the talking! You need this P! Oh, I've just got featured in The Fashion Network, it's my biggest one yet since my blog's not even a year old. I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to tell me what you think and check it out, my answers are quite interesting ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/09/feature-fashion-network.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! the change is awfully disturbing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, the semen. Somewhat awkward once you've directed people to it, but the whole thing is pretty cool. Hahaha your 6th form photo - I don't know what 6th form is exactly since I'm Australian and we don't have that here - but you look like one of those attractive, charming & evil rich kids in a movie about a strict, prestigious catholic boarding school where you're the ringleader of a cult or underground drug trade. And then it's on a mug. I kind of want to find random photos of myself, put them on mugs and leave them at people's houses.

    ReplyDelete