Wednesday, 28 December 2011

RAF SIMONS & LANVIN

Raf Simons fall/winter 2006 sweater with zips and PVC accordion hood, a recent acquisition. There are about 10 different ways to configure the collars and hood.

Wearing with Raf Simons SS00 MA-1 jacket, Lanvin glasses and bag, H&M trousers (with awful/amazing pleather inner leg inserts...) and b Store desert boots.

The Lanvin bag is a recent purchase too. I never thought Lanvin would come up trumps for the perfect understated black tote bag (generally its accessories are too busy/adorned for my taste), so I was really pleased when I found this in the Webster Miami sale. They ship everything in fun tropical packaging covered in flamingos, with a hand-written note thanking you for your custom.

Also recently got hold of this Raf Simons spring/summer 2008 draped 'double' T-shirt:

It took a while to find a black one (I'm still not feeling colour), but eventually it showed up on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Non-outfit posts coming soon...

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I wish you all the best for the coming New Year and hope you had a Merry Christmas. Have a lovely and exciting time and thanks for all your independent thoughts and your great feel for style during last year. Kind regards, Rajmund, The Fashion Philosopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Raf pieces. I have that t-shirt, too, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking for the t-shirt as well, in case you guys stumble upon a 44 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the raf simons shirt is fab!
    I think it's hard to reinvent a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, this is really amazing :)

    XXLeon

    http://leon-b.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hard to find stuff must feel satisfying to wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey man, uber look with the hood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, tjek out mine: etniskung.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Raf Simons shirt is pretty snazzy.

    ReplyDelete